Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.351 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,296 (Taka 176,418) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)