Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,216 (Taka 172,763) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)