Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.317 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,487 (Taka 181,023) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)