Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.434 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥378,915 (Taka 264,189) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)