Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.300 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,560 (Taka 178,884) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (26 minutes ago)