Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.273 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥394,974 (€3,312) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)