Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.892 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,040 (€1,987) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)