Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.251 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥396,111 (€3,294) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)