Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.145 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,674 (C$4,278) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)