Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥173,932 (﷼ 67,065,324) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)