Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,570 (﷼ 56,239,222) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chengdu costs 元8 (36 minutes ago)