Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00267 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,656 (﷼ 74,280,984) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)