Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥297,553 (﷼ 84,125,235) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)