Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.061 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,654 (₨298,437) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)