Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,515 (₨177,398) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)