Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,828 (руб 167,705) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)