Cost of living in Saratov, Russia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.704 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,199 (руб 119,843) in Saratov.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)