Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥278,732 (руб 142,290) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)