Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,528 (руб 98,786) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)