Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.734 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,912 (5,423KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)