Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.907 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,048 (5,477KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (34 minutes ago)