Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.455 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,231 (3,250KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)