Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.236 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,879 (3,340KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)