Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.117 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,722 (5,346KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)