Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.090 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,752 (3,536KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)