Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00263 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,288 (﷼ 78,477,173) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)