Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,848 (﷼ 72,624,479) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)