Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥416,873 in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)