Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,771 prices entered by 967 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.990 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,760 (R$ 7,207) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)