Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,669 prices entered by 1,058 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.124 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥395,917 (R$ 11,602) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)