Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,510 prices entered by 668 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.995 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥257,377 (R$ 8,877) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)