Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,320 prices entered by 1,288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.849 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥395,909 (R$ 11,044) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)