Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.948 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,869 (R$ 6,741) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)