Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.184 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,125 (R$ 9,212) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)