Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.623 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,213 (R$ 6,711) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)