Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.328 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,534 (R$ 7,179) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)