Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.154 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,252 (R$ 9,338) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)