Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.662 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥294,593 (R$ 9,019) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)