Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.662 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥390,801 (R$ 11,965) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)