Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.061 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,389 (R$ 9,729) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)