Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.720 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,929 (R$ 6,693) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)