Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.026 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,472 (R$ 7,871) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)