Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.363 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥243,629 (R$ 7,090) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (39 minutes ago)