Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.380 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,822 (R$ 6,795) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)