Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.291 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,207 (R$ 7,204) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)