Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.450 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥382,729 (RD$ 156,220) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)