Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥384,813 (RD$ 161,939) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)