Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.336 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,478 (RD$ 101,649) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)