Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,220 (RD$ 100,925) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)