Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.236 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,772 (R$ 10,885) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)