Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.169 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥357,812 (R$ 9,893) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (33 minutes ago)