Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,752 (Php107,370) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nassau costs B$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)