Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.236 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,093 (Php149,851) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)