Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,832 (Php97,937) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)