Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.346 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,410 (ARS $33,562) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)