Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.220 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,608 (ARS $40,527) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (about 1 hour ago)