Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.483 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,467 (ARS $30,767) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)