Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,946 (RD$ 146,672) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (40 minutes ago)