Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.362 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,368 (RD$ 144,519) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)