Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.257 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥354,415 (RD$ 157,064) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)