Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.479 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,738 (1,998 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)