Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.900 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥261,547 (2,380 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)