Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.468 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,796 (€1,892) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)