Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 125.527 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥257,584 (€2,052) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)