Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03533 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,248 (COL$9,629,425) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)