Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03909 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,424 (COL$5,434,801) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)