Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03936 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,799 (COL$8,632,939) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)