Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03884 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,413 (COL$8,378,821) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)