Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17444 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,803 (CH$1,839,001) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)