Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17285 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,191 (CH$1,378,045) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)