Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,593 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18071 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,671 (CH$1,210,099) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)