Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,785 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16953 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,722 (CH$1,313,737) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)