Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16323 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,128 (CH$1,477,188) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)