Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17354 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,863 (CH$1,992,939) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)