Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.320 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,148 (€1,809) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)