Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.072 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,078 (€1,896) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)