Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.183 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (Bs 34,930) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (34 minutes ago)