Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.279 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (Bs 36,018) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)