Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.001 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,233 (ARS $72,726) in Santa Rosa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)