Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.086 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,528 (ARS $50,300) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (34 minutes ago)