Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.420 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,459 (ARS $28,888) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)