Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.295 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,077 (ARS $42,506) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)