Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03884 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥284,452 (COL$7,324,156) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)