Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03826 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥293,522 (COL$7,670,957) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (27 minutes ago)