Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03795 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥299,943 (COL$7,902,786) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)