Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.878 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,276 (R$ 6,728) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 2 hours ago)