Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,624 (R$ 9,278) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)