Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.413 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,661 (R$ 7,264) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)