Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.545 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,293 (ARS $42,532) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (44 minutes ago)