Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,000 (Php126,843) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (41 minutes ago)