Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,000 (Php108,779) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)