Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.949 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,004 (R$ 5,888) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (40 minutes ago)