Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.026 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,708 (R$ 6,880) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)