Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.071 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,326 (R$ 9,875) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (41 minutes ago)