Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.374 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,476 (€3,069) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)