Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,655 (€1,641) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (19 minutes ago)