Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.563 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,604 (€1,707) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)