Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.548 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥374,185 (€3,004) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)