Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.295 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,608 ($b14,582) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)