Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.698 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,640 ($b13,801) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (36 minutes ago)