Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.130 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,650 ($b22,316) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)