Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.274 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥499,824 ($4,336) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)