Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.299 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,950 (2,050 CUC) in Santa Clara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (14 minutes ago)