Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.586 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,028 (1,972 CUC) in Santa Clara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)