Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.148 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,159 (2,062 CUC) in Santa Clara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)