Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.200 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,243 ($2,498) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)