Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.953 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,713 ($2,602) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)