Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.678 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥441,228 ($3,916) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)