Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.453 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥305,073 ($2,713) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)