Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.939 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥462,538 ($4,450) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)