Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.558 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,963 (10,340TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)