Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.974 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥289,587 (9,661TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)