Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.067 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,654 (RM12,991) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)