Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.545 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,992 (RM12,840) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)