Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.345 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,776 (RM11,907) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)