Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.452 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,186 (RM8,022) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (33 minutes ago)