Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,366 (﷼ 77,217,178) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (41 minutes ago)