Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,806 (﷼ 85,784,085) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)