Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.430 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,143 (€2,119) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)