Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.778 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,113 (€1,967) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)