Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,961 (€2,054) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)