Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥377,210 (€3,116) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)