Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.819 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,712 ($1,881) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)