Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.684 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,051 ($1,886) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)