Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.041 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,419 (ARS $57,018) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (30 minutes ago)