Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.027 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,870 (ARS $67,360) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)