Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.565 JPY / BZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,948 (BZ$4,366) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)