Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.786 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,543 (L 42,531) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)