Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.011 JPY / HNL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,278 (L 68,900) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)