Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.966 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,366 (Mex$ 36,767) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)